Season 2 continues from where season 1 left off... Based on the popular BL novel entitled "Make It Right," this drama follows the adventures and love lives of high school students. Fuse is a gentle and sensitive boy who is heartbroken because of his girlfriend who cheated on him, so he tries to get over her by getting drunk with his friends at a party. There he meets his friend Tee and ends up sleeping with him that night. How is he going to cope with his new feelings for another boy and just how many boys who struggle with the same feelings are there at his school? Edit Translation
- Tiếng Việt
- Bahasa Indonesia
Cast & Credits
Season 1 was fun and engaging, this one is just a snoozefest - i cant remember how many times i dozed off while watching the entire season. This whole season is a continuation of season 1 which could have been done in 1 or 2 episodes. Scenes in each episodes are stretched far too long, just boys trying to be cute, with zero sense to what they were saying and doing.
There were so many things to hate:
1) almost all students in this boys school are gay with very few straight characters who dont even matter;
2) gay teacher who engages in online chat with student;
3) forced coupling (lukmo and yok);
4) oversexed high school student (book and frame);
5) i thought the jean issue would never end;
6) inconsistent characters (Nine, Rodtang, Fing)
7) absent parents who allow high school kids to live on their own with almost no supervision, parents who let other people care for their kid in the hospital, and those parents who are present but were mostly annoyance;
8) did i say the whole season was stretched far too long, the pacing was so slow, there were so many filler moments and just boys staring and sweettalking to each other that doest add to the whole story. By the end of this series, im also almost annoyed with the 2 main leads.
Just run away, skip this series. Just read the plot summary and be done with it, no need to torture yourself by watching this.
Im only giving this an overall 5.5 just because Ohm and Boom are so cute.