Porsche has moved away to pursue an internship, leaving Emma behind. Causing stress on them and their relationship. Porsche meets Friend, a happy and bright girl and Emma meets Night, her brother's friend from high school. Pik is still confused over his sexuality and feelings for Rome. However, Din, an ex-member of Porsche's cat and dog club is becoming extremely close to Rome. Pik insists he doesn't have feelings for Rome, but he feels jealous when Rome is with Din. Will Pik accept himself for who he his? Will Porsche's and Emma's relationship stay strong? (Source: TVDb) Edit Translation
- Tiếng Việt
Where to Watch Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey 2
Cast & Credits
ACTING/CAST: All great actors, so nice to see many of them come together from different series.
MUSIC: Great music.
REWATCH VALUE: Yeah, just the parts with Rome and Pick.
OVERALL: I am kinda sad to see the warm, sweet charm of Season 1 disappear. They definitely went in a different direction. Porsche is very moody and not as charismatic as before. Adding more cast has added much more tension. It feels like the innocence was lost between seasons.
1. OffGun, need i say more?
2. Krist, its refreshing to see him as a loving character, someone who shows his feelings. I wish they used him more.
1) i used to like the straight couple before but now they're just whiny little waste of screen time;
2) where are the dogs, its Puppy Honey wihtout the dogs???;
3) whats up with the 5-minute opening credits and 5-minute closing credits, the run is 8 episode and you waste 10min per episode just for unnecessary crap;
4) i almost graded the show higher for not incorporating villains in the show but then come the last episode and that shiity way they treated Din's character. I wish producers will give Sing a better character than just being in the background. This guy is cute;
5) i wanted to jump to the screen everytime the female actress falls or trips. Why are women treated like weaklings, is this what you call romantic trait of a girl? ;
6) everytime there is a fight (in all thai series, not just in this series) the guys always have bloody lips. Its the same in the first season. How weak are the lips of Thai guys? There are 4 or 5 instances in this series alone where the guy characters get beaten up and ended up with a bloody lips. It is just so frustrating to watch;
7) Each episodes felt stretched and they wasted so many time with the slow senseless talking, especially for the straight couple.
They should have transformed this into a full pledged BL series (a la DBK) and gave us 8 full episodes of OffGun cause the 2 main straight leads were just wasted here. The magic is gone from the first season and what used to be a fun series became a sloppy slow soap that you wish would just fast forward and end. It would also be more believable if Emma ended up with Night and Porsche just ended up with Friend.
Would i rewatch. Probably not, not even the BL parts. Tired of seeing conservative BL guys in BL series. Do these producers seriously think that gay guy couples dont have sex and intimacy when they were dating for 3 years already?
Overall im giving it 6.5 but without OffGun would probably rate it lower.